Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fill This Jar-Art Worksheet Printables

Free Art Worksheet - How Would you Fill This Jar?

Teachers Pay Teachers has been very good to me. I put a lot of work into my shop and it has been a blessing. Now I am helping my daughter open her own shop.  I am telling you this because there is a good freebie in there for you right now. At some point, it will become a paid product, so go get it now! It would help her out a lot if you would follow her shop and leave feedback too. You would not believe how valuable that is for a shop owner!

Her shop features items to use in learning centers and also products for early finishers. As an art teacher, my contributions will be art-focused, and that's why you arty people might like them.
Free Art Activity - How Would you Fill This Jar?

The item we opened the shop with is an oldy but a goody. You have seen it before, but now you have the
visuals to go with it. It can be used as an art center; an early finisher activity; or a quick art lesson.

Whenever she swaps in her next freebie, I will let you know! Find it at Centers and Early Finishers

No comments:

Post a Comment